Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh..Oh..Oh! The Best Show of the Year!

Have you seen NBC’s new show “The Sing Off”?   IT.IS.FANTASTIC!  Allllllll acapella!  Not a single instrument on stage!  Give yourself a little gift – watch it!  Such a feel good show.

The groups are great.  The judges are awesome.  Constructive criticism without nastiness (like Simon!).  Do yourself a favor.  Check it out.  4 days only.  December 14-17. 

3 comments:

  1. I am watching it tonight, and I love it! Thanks for the tip. I love music, any music show, so this is just perfect and pretty amazing as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen that show before until last night! Amazing, and you're right, all of the judges are very nice and offer constructive criticism. Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only passes by it. I didnt think it was going to be good. Shoot. Missed it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails