Sunday, December 13, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes!

I just found something that I had to share.  As I continue to purge my life of all things unnecessary I keep coming across things from the past.  

From the time my girls were itty bitties, each year I would by them a collectible Barbie.  To this day there are in their original boxes and stored away in containers.  A few days ago I opened one of the containers and found an old composition written by my youngest daughter, Olivia.   She was 10 at the time.

Olivia Unicorn 
 Talk about an active imagination!  Haha! 
 
 Olivia Unicorn Pic

I love finding these things!  Brings me back……  I have yet to figure out why time flies so quickly when you have kids.  If anyone knows, I would appreciate that information.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Barbie doll memories. My middle child, Katie, LOVED Barbie dolls. I saved them and ended up giving the collection to one of my friends little girls. Katie has never forgiven me. I saved so many of my kids drawings and I swear, one of these days I'm going to frame them all!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope Olivia is pursuing a career in writing! Hard to believe that a 10 year old wrote that, and I hope she kept up with it. And no, I surely do not know why or how time flies, but it's been freaking me out lately. How can I have a 21 year old, when I feel like a little kid myself?!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue! You gave away Katie's Barbies? Naughty, naughty!

    Carol - I'm with you, I still feel like a kid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails