Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shhhh…..I have a secret

Pardon me for whispering but I did something that I never, ever do.  I bought myself a gift.  And no one knows.

When I received my Big Lots sale email on Tuesday I saw something that I have been wanting for a while but the cost has always been more than I was willing to spend.  Up until now.  Now I am not a Black Friday shopper – never, ever, ever have I gone.  So when the email arrived and said that they would honor Thanksgiving day sales on Wednesday (as in the day BEFORE Thanksgiving) I could not resist.  Fully expecting them to say “Sorry – none left.”.  Well they did actually have it, and now I do.

Cricut Only $99!
Cricut 2
Practice and play time.
Cricut 3It even included the first cassette!

So shhhh……while I to figure this out.   I’ll let you know how it works out.  Or preferably, show you!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on that fabulous gift to yourself!

    I saw the infomercials and was mesmerized....But way too expensive for my pocketbook!

    You did very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy!!!!! let me know how you like it! I had oen for over a year and never took it out ( totally intimidated by it) so maybe I will be able to see how well it works! Shhhhh...your cescret is safe with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! I always watch those commercials!

    cricket

    cricket

    cricket...

    and always am tempted. Love to know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great price!! I know you will have fun with it. When I first got mine I was cutting every shape my cassette had on it and then made everybody in the house oohh and aahh with me!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails