Monday, October 26, 2009

Feast or Famine! Junkin Monday


Sometimes you score big time.  Other times, not so much.  More often than not, you find things that you weren’t looking for.   That might just be a golden rule I think.   I didn’t find what I was looking for this week but somehow a theme seemed to develop….stools……’n frames.  And I’m OK with that.

Stool frameAn old wooden stool and antique frame.  Thankfully I have an inspector who is very diligent about her job.

Stools 2 
Three more stools.  All bought in the same shop!

Stools 1
Stacked stools with an antique wood box.  Somewhere along the line someone with love in their heart converted the old box to wall art.   It’s time to move on.  The occupants must vacate!

 Frames
Old white frames.  Love frames.  Love white.  Soon to be repurposed.


These are my offerings for Junkin Monday.  Check it out here.

8 comments:

  1. You scored big time. Just some gorgeous shabby rose-print fabric on stools and some fresh spray paint on those frames and there you have it!

    When visiting my post, be sure to click on the "Follow" button if you like what you see. This way we can share one anothers creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little stools...great find you have here! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stools! I love those stools! The colors are so gorgeous, and the legs are perfect. They look like they would go with alot of different decorating styles too. Great finds!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your stools too! Really nice--and they are easy to make room for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds! i love the frames and stools, however i really love your inspector! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would say that you did great!!! i love the white frames you found...your inspector is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. White frames are one of my favourite things. Great junking finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maureen!An open mind when junkin' always pays off...doesn't it? Great finds with lots of possibilities!! Thank you so much for linking up today, we hope you'll do it again next Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails