Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creative People

For me, the greatest things about blogging is reading other people's blogs.  I truly appreciate the opportunity to see all of the talented, creative and artistic people out there in this big old world.  Most of which I would never see without blogs.

Creativity comes in many forms.  Be it writing or painting.  But one thing is true.  It's all about sharing.  So I would like to share with you the work of a very talented lady.  You can see her beautiful shop and paintings here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Maureen!

    Thanks for the link. I will check out this lady's blog when I have more time but my quick click was full of awesome pretties! There's so much talent out there in our wonderful world!

    Amy doesn't have a blog but she does sell her machine eboidered works. She doesn't have a shop but "takes orders" locally. email me (in my profile) and I can give you Amy's email. ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails