Friday, September 11, 2009

Not a Creature Was Stirring, Not Even.......Uhhhh

Today the sun didn't really rise. Technically it did but it was raining. It's been dry for a while so the rain was welcome for more than one reason. I got up and scampered to the bathroom and promptly scampered back to my deliciously puffy bed. When I awoke a couple of hours later, I bumped into the kitchen, turned on the coffee and in my haze noticed a yellow object on the floor. Upon closer inspection I saw that the "lump" was one of my mixing bowls and it had a note. A note?

Where are my glasses?


What the hell? A mouse? What am I supposed to do? Ummm...uhhh...I needed my coffee before working on a game plan. I couldn't even see straight yet never mind deal with an uninvited guest.

Once the coffee did it's job and the plan was in place, I went about executing the plan. I won't go into the details but it involved a trash bag and a cookie sheet. After gently escorting this little guy (or gal, we weren't that intimate) for release, I saw that it was no longer alive. Poor little guy, he was really kind of cute.

P.S. My cats are fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails