While searching for something else in my basement storage room I realized that I've been ignoring my cache lately. There are a dozen or so suitcases down there and it's high time they come out of hiding. What to do, what to do..... I like the look of stacked suitcases used for storage. But what do I do with the other 9 or so???
First things first, cleaning and deodorizing. All were sprayed with Green Works and they came out great. Step 2 meant getting rid of the musty smell inside. I read online that the smell can be removed by adding a slice of bread in a bowl of vinegar. Sounded funky but worth a try. I guess it worked somewhat but there is still a faint smell in some. I'll have to do a little more research on Goodsearch (like googling but they donate $$$ to your designated cause - I "search" for my local food pantry - give it a whirl).



They ARE the same suitcases!! Lucky girl, I love them. You must have a good friend to scout out suitcases for you! thanks for satopping by BH!
ReplyDeleteHydrangeas...mmmmm....soooo pretty. If you want/need these I would be happy to reunite them with yours.
ReplyDelete