Yesterday afternoon I was out and about on errands and it seemed like there was a lot of curbside browsing to do. But I was on a mission and wanted to get my errands done first. When errands were done, I came back home to make sure the the people I live with (aka. my husband and kids) were fed, dishes done, yada yada. Around 10 pm I remembered a piece that I had spotted not far from my house. Hmmm…..couldn’t tell for sure what it was when I drove by but it was still on my nimble mind. After a little prodding I convinced my youngest daughter (18) to be the getaway car driver and I would do the “picking”. Glad I did!
My thoughts are a hall tree. Thing is I thought I had a solid wood door but it’s actually glass panes from top to bottom. Freecyle here I come. If anyone has any other suggestions, I’m listening……
Oy.......the projects are piling up.

Hey I am new to your blog found you as a first timer on posting on Vintage Thingie thursday and scrolled down to see this. I just posted a tutorial on making a door Hall tree on my blog. I don't know how good it is since it is my first, but I just had to let you know. Let me know if you check it out. I also have a new member give away if your interested.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kimberly - I am headed right over.
ReplyDelete