I did it again! I went missing! I’ve been neglecting my blog but at least I’ve been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with everyone else’s.
First, I took a road trip at the end of May. I went to Montreal to help my daughter sell off her things and pack up her apartment. She’s moving back home for a bit so now I have a roomie! Oh…and she brought her roomie too……

Miss Elsa is 13 months old and a big, old baby. She’s adjusting well but the other 4-legged inhabitants are not quite so sure about her.

Face-off in the catnip patch! Cally can be cranky but when it comes to catnip…..
This is the true contender……..

Smudgie the catnip junkie!
Things should be interesting around here!
Miss Elsa is a cutie pie, but she's definitely no match for Smudgie! Elsa's going to have to learn, probably the hard way, that cats rule!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
Carol
There you are!!!! And oh my, she is ridiculously adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid to plant catnip...my cat is crazy enough! Yours is such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteCountry Blessings,
Cindy