Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy’s Day - Vintage 1986 - VTT

This past weekend we had four days of pelting rain and wind.  The result of which is….water in my basement.  Nothing significant  but a nuisance nonetheless.  Hauling carpets out of the basement….. you get the idea.  We were lucky compared to some.  The rain was so bad in some areas that people had not only basements full of water but their first floor we inundated as well.   So I cannot complain.  On this St. Patrick’s Day, I’m feeling the luck ‘o the Irish. 

Since I haven’t had time to dig anything up and take pics,  I thought I would introduce to something vintage 1986. 
Looper St Paddy
Meet Lindsay Erin.  My middle daughter.  This is the one daughter that I’ve never posted about so I thought it was about time.   (Plus she came in looking like a leprechaun!)  Lindsay amazes me.  She works with Alzheimer’s patients and it sooo cut out for it with just the right sense of humor and her big heart.   She loves them dearly.

May the luck of the Irish be with you!
Pop on over for a  visit with Colorady Lady for Vintage Thingies Thursday.

18 comments:

  1. No doubt you daughter has a great gift. It takes the right person in more ways than one to work with those patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read about the water in the basement. The weather has been really crazy this year.
    I enjoyed "meeting" your daughter. Working with Alzheimer's patients is a wonderful profession. God bless her.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, your daughter is beautiful, inside and out! She must be very special, to be able to do what she does, and thank God there are people like her that can do it! You must be so proud of Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute she is! I love "meeting" bloggers families! Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy VTT- great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you must be so very proud of her! What a "vintage" treasure:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just beautiful and she must have been blessed with a sweet,loving heart to care for the patients she cares for.Happy VTT to you both..and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is a treasure for sure! How does she like being called vintage tho? :) Hope things dry out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about the water in your basement. We have a lot of that and down trees in our area as well. Hubby is a volunteer fireman, and he was on the run for days. Nice to "meet" your daughter. She sounds like a lovely person. What a wonderful profession she is in. You definately have to be dedicated.
    Happy VTT!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the water in your basement is dreadful. Am so sorry. Your daughter is beautiful and what a blessing she is to do such important work. You raised a wonderful woman I'm sure :)

    Happy VTT too
    -brightest blessings-
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughters beautiful! Sounds like inside and out :) And I'm sorry about the water in you basement.... that is awful...

    Happy VTT
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the basement; I can't believe the damage some of us have had, or the roads that are still flooded over today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter is a very special person. My Dad has Alzheimer's and I know how much patience and kindness it takes to care for those afflicted by such a devastating disease. God Bless her!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I hear about flooding in basements, it makes me glad I don't have one! Hope you finally have it all cleaned and dried out. Bless your daughter for working with Alzheimers patients, it takes a lot of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely daughter, both in beauty and spirit. I know you are very proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful daughter, she is so cute in her green! Have a great VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Water in the basement is a big pain in the....

    You sure have a cute leprechaun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ugh, watery basements are no fun. Hope you have finished the clean up and can enjoy some pretty weather now.

    My kids are vintage 1984 and 1987. Not sure how they'd feel about being called vintage though ;) Congrats to you for raising such a wonderful Lindsay Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything okay? You havent posted in a week girl! Not even silver sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails