Monday, January 4, 2010

Shabby Mirror – Make It For Monday

Logo
I managed to complete a small project over the holidays.   A lovely mirror that I had bought to be integrated into a hall tree that I will be working on but it was just a little small to make it work.  So a redo was in order.

This is the stamp on the back “…….Looking Glasses….”.  I like that.
  image

The frame was painted a shockingly bright white so I toned it down by painting it a creamier white.  Plus a little distressing. Blinged Mirror

Added some bling.
Blinged Mirror CLOSE
Tada!

Nothing earth-shattering but something with good bones and pretty nonetheless.

Pop on over to see Cindy (and her Gramma) Cottage Instincts to see more.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Maureen,
    Gotta love the bling! Just the right touch!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bling was the perfect accent! And I love how it turned out :) I've not done anything like this before...Buying something that needs a real redo... Its kind of intimidating to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! My Baby Bee would love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a little change is all that is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, looks great!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails