Thursday, December 3, 2009

Feast or Famine – Thrifty Thursday & Furniture Feature Friday

thriftthursday LOGO
This week I’m joining in Thrifty Thursday at Bloggeritaville and Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seed's.   I love reading about and seeing everyone’s finds and thought I would “play” this week.





You know how it goes.  It’s either feast or famine.  Either you find nothing or you find too much.  Well in keeping with the Thanksgiving theme (ie:  feast), it was that kind of junking week.

Red chairs
I won this lovely pair at an auction for…are you ready…..$18 for the pair!   I know!  I feel like I stole them.

Pink shield back chair Blue shield back chair
More chairs!  With good bones!  Ready for a redo.


Side table
Could be used as is but…..this will get a redo too!

Candlewick dishesCandlesticks  stripedCandlestick 

I shall try my hand at making pedestal candle holders.


Laura Ashley checks
Laura Ashley.  Enough said!

Creamers
Teacup
Just because….they’re pretty!

Tea strainer  A little tea strainer.  So cute!

Silver C n SAnd my latest obsession….more silverplate.

Life isn’t fair sometimes, is it?  As I said, it’s feast or famine!  For more thrifty finds, visit Bloggeritaville.  Just the Christmas image banner is worth the visit!  Miss Mustard Seed's is a nice place to visit too!

6 comments:

  1. Yes...you did good!!! Way to go!!!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I am well aware of the silverplate addiction...check out my posts for 11/10 and 11/17! Yours will polish up and be gorgeous...make sure we get to see it all cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $18 you DID steal those chairs and of course I love the china, my weakness, well ONE of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bones to those chairs - wow ! Love all your pretties !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I can't believe you got those chairs for $18 for the pair. The lines are beautiful and it looks like they are in perfect condition. What a great find. I love me some auctions! Thanks for linking up to FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finds, wonderful treasures! You scored! Cha-ching....and saved! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday, sweet friend!

    Leigh
    Tales from Bloggeritaville
    www.lbratina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails