Friday, December 4, 2009

Balmy Weather!

Oh.My.Goodness!  What an awesome day!  Yesterday was a record breakingly balmy!  70 degrees in the shade baby!  I was so excited I was booting around like nut job.  Trying to accomplish as many outdoor projects as possible.  The most important of which was…..
Dec 3 clotheslineLaundry (bedding!) on the line!  There is nothing like hopping into to bed when your bedding has been hung on a clothesline.  Nothing.  Seriously.  Just whipping in the wind!

In my racing around mania I neglected to capture the high temp of the day.  So I caught it late this afternoon….
Dec 3 temperature
For a Canuck like me, it feels like a day in Florida!
For that I am grateful.

I really am blabbing too much these days.

3 comments:

  1. I love putting my laundry out on the line...but down here in Atlanta it is only a high of like 45 today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70????? im beyond jealous...did I mention my dryer is not working? yeah...i so need to be able to line dry at the mo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I guess it was just the way the jet stream was lined up. 45 in Atlanta? And I thought for sure the Jersey girl would have the same weather as us, if not better.

    Tracey - Have you tried Freecycle? I got a great fridge on Freecycle. It is SOOO aggravating when the washer or dryer go down.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails