Living as green as I can....
Putting One Foot in Front of the Other
Friday, November 20, 2009
As Gomer Pyle would say "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"
I am so excited! A couple of weeks ago I decided to put a few things on Etsy. Well 3 to be exact. And then I just forgot about it.
This morning when I checked my email, I had a "payment notification". Huh? From who? An Etsy buyer! It's only a small amount but just goes to show you when you have no expectations you can't be disappointed!
Well congrats, girl! I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! Maybe you could put it on your sidebar there, and get alot of visits to your shop. Yay for you!
Hi! Congratulations! It's really fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the name of your shop? I'd like to visit!
Well congrats, girl! I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! Maybe you could put it on your sidebar there, and get alot of visits to your shop. Yay for you!
ReplyDeleteApparently I didn't know I had a shop either! Haha! I just had to look up the name cuz I wasn't sure of that either. What a dork! This is it:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/thegreensuitcase
I better get listing! I really didn't have any expectations. And I will take up your suggestion Carol and add it to my sidebar.
That is fun isnt it :) I agree!
ReplyDeleteI have to get up the nerve to do this. Congratulations! What a fun surprise.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Congrats! ♥
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaureen, I have an award for you! Stop on over, and of course there's no obligation to participate!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
Carol