ret-ro
–adjective Informal.
1. retroactive: retro pay2. of or designating the style of an earlier time: retro clothes
……yes, that works. So without further ado, my “sweetheart” chair. So named for the shape of the back. I’ve come across these a few times in my travels but this one was calling my name. The color was right. The velvet was right. Mine!
If you want to join in for Retro Tuesday, visit The Crazy Suburban Mom here. While you’re there you will also get an education in cell phone companies. Known as nightmares in my world.

Wow, Thats fabulous and Ive never came across a one! I would totally have grabbed it! Perfect color, perfect everything!
ReplyDeleteHappy Retro Tuesday!
Tracy
That certainly is the perfect name for that darling chair! I can't believe that you've seen a few of these, when I haven't seen a single one. I would surely remember that!
ReplyDeleteI L*O*V*E this chair!!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete