Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween at Our House

Quick post and a few pics.
First, dinner.
French Onion Soup
In our house, French Onion Soup is to Halloween what turkey is to Thanksgiving.  An absolute requirement.








Pumpkin #1
Pumpkin

Pumpkin #2


Pumpkin 2


!Snake Gourd

Snake gourd on duty outside!
Snake Gourd 2
I grew this gourd in my garden.  One of the few successes this year.  It was so cool.  Almost 4 feet long and over 8 pounds!    I painted it up and used some of the Halloween candy for eyeballs and mouth.


Halloween GirlsMy daughter (right) and her friends going to a Halloween party.  I miss the days of making her costumes and taking her out.  Such is life I guess.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love french onion soup. Nothing like creating your own tradition for your family!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails