Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Jumping on the VTT Wagon


Vintage Thingies Thursday!

Love love love vintage thingies! I thought I would jump in with my love of vintage graphics. This is from a baby card.

My vintage /junker / DIY blog is in the works......that and what seems like a hundred thousand other things. Starting a blog from scratch with limited skills is challenging but I shall overcome.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card, I am excited about your blog...sounds like so much fun. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen,
    Cute card. Good luck with the new blog!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Colorado Lady and Cindy! I tend to be all over the place so a blog seems like a good idea to keep track. Now let's hope that I can make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails